About Natrad Wagga's Guarantees & Warranties
Natrad Wagga sells a variety of products, many of which come with a warranty against defects provided by the manufacturer of the product. The product purchased by you is warranted against defects under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, if any, provided with the product.
Natrad 3 Year Warranty Terms & Conditions
Natrad re-cored radiators and new assemblies are warranted to the original purchaser to be free of fault in both workmanship and materials for a period of up to 3 years from date of installation when:
- correctly fitted by a Natrad store or authorised agent
- used under normal operating conditions for which the product was intended and
- correctly serviced every 12 months by Natrad or an authorised agent.
At the time of fitment, the cooling system must be machine power flushed and cleaned.
2nd & 3rd Year Warranty Service Requirements
To obtain warranty validation and to ensure the life of your new radiator assembly beyond 12 months or 25 000km’s and subsequently 24 months or 50 000kms, whichever comes first, the vehicle must be presented to a Natrad store or authorised agent to be serviced and warranty card validated at these respective intervals. Your Natrad store or authorised agent will pressure test the radiator, inspect& flush the cooling system and replace inhibitor. This will be at the cost of the vehicle’s owner. Any other components associated with the cooling system that are found to be faulty at the time must be repaired or replaced at the owner’s cost. The warranty card will then be validated for the further term,
The warranty is void in the following circumstances:
- if the product is not serviced and validated at 12- and 24-month intervals.
- if any attempt is made to repair a radiator core/assembly without prior written authority of a Natrad store.
- if any defect is attributable to accident, abuse or negligence
- if a pressure cap other than that originally specified by the vehicle manufacturer is used
- if the cooling system is not maintained as specified by the Natrad terms and conditions
Responsibility for any loss, injury or damage attributable to any fault in workmanship or materials in the core/assembly shall be limited to replacement of the core/assembly or fixing such defects provided the defective radiator is returned free into store at any Natrad store.
Please note that this Natrad 3 year warranty is specifically in relation to passenger type vehicles only. The warranty does not apply to taxis, courier vehicles, trucks, industrial, buses and vehicles used for commercial vehicles.
The warranty does not cover
- costs relating to remove and replace the part from the vehicle
- internal corrosion of the radiator
- external corrosion caused by environmental conditions
- any parts used in the replacement or repair on the radiator that have not been supplied by a Natrad store
- damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the radiator
- automatic transmission oil coolers and tanks/sidebands – re-cores only.
Purchasers Statutory Rights
The warranty terms set out above do not exclude any conditions or warranties which my be implied by law and your attention is drawn to the provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (for more information please visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au). This warranty supplements those rights.
Auto Electrical Disclaimer
An amendment to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 states that consumers must be given notice prior to any repair that user generated data may be lost as a result of a repair being conducted. Examples of user generated data may include:
+ Music stored in on-board media systems
+ Files stored in on-board computers
+ GPS/Mapping settings
+ Contacts and telephone numbers and bluetooth connectivity
+ Drivers pre-recorded settings for seats; mirrors; steering wheel etc
+ Radio settings
In accordance with the regulation we are notifying you that during the process of the repair some or all of your data may be lost. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired and that refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Barclay’s Radiator Service and Wagga Car Airconditioning must be contacted for approval and an authorisation number given prior to any work done by a repairer. Only AUTHORISED claims will be submitted for approval.
- All parts submitted for Warranty or Return must be returned with all transportation costs prepaid and the authorisation number identified.
- You will be required to provide the following information when contacting your closest Natrad store:
- date of purchase and the invoice number
- Natrad store where purchased
- Natrad store where purchased
- where a warranty card is issued, the card or card number and pin # . This will enable us to access the data base for your service record.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
1. Natrad Wagga is an organisation that is bound by the Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012. A copy of the Privacy Principles is available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by visiting www.comlaw.gov.au and following the links.
2. The kind of information that Natrad Wagga holds include:
– Customer names
– Contact details (including telephone numbers, email address, mailing/residential address where applicable)
3. The main purpose that Natrad Wagga holds this information is to enable us to contact our clients and/or to lodge reminders for service and warranties on our, and on Natrad’s , data base.
4. Occasionally Natrad Wagga contracts out services to a third party, which carries out work that cannot be performed by Natrad Wagga at our premises. The type of personal information that may be given to these companies is; Customer name & mailing address for service reminders and mailing address for warranty database.
5. If you would like further information about the way Natrad Wagga manages the personal information held by Natrad Wagga then you may contact Natrad Wagga at 37 Pearson St, Wagga Wagga ph: 69254277.
6. Any requests for access will be taken to the General Manager/Privacy Committee and you will be advised within 4 hours regarding the outcome of your request.
7. If you have any concerns about the way personal information is managed by Natrad Wagga or believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred, please contact our office on (02) 69254277.
8. If you wish to speak to anyone at our business about any privacy issues, our contact details are 37 Pearson St, Wagga Wagga or (02) 69254277.
This quote has been copied and pasted directly from:
“Privacy Act 1988
No. 119, 1988 as amended
Compilation start date: 12 March 2014
Includes amendments up to: Act No. 13, 2013”
“2A Objects of this Act
The objects of this Act are:
(a) to promote the protection of the privacy of individuals; and
(b) to recognise that the protection of the privacy of individuals is balanced with the interests of entities in carrying out their functions or activities; and
(c) to provide the basis for nationally consistent regulation of privacy and the handling of personal information; and
(d) to promote responsible and transparent handling of personal information by entities; and
(e) to facilitate an efficient credit reporting system while ensuring that the privacy of individuals is respected; and
(f) to facilitate the free flow of information across national borders while ensuring that the privacy of individuals is respected; and
(g) to provide a means for individuals to complain about an alleged interference with their privacy; and
(h) to implement Australia’s international obligation in relation to privacy.”